Fun Fall Activities for the Whole Family!
With Fall on the horizon, many Utahn’s are looking for fun activities to do around the area. We have looked and came up with some fun Fall activities that are sure to make this Fall fun for the whole family!
- Fall drives. There are so many great canyons in the local area to take a casual, Sunday drive to see all the changing leaves. You can pack a lunch and have a nice lunch while enjoying the Autumn colors.
- Check out Cornbelly’s at Thanksgiving Point. This is a family favorite where there are corn mazes, pig races, and many fun activities for the whole family!
- Gardner Village is fun for the whole family! They do a scavenger hunt for the kids and witches are on display from September 15th– October 30th.
- Utah has plenty of pumpkin patches for your whole family to enjoy! Take your kiddos out and let them pick a pumpkin before going home and carving them to your heart’s desire!
- Fall is the season for Football! Get the family together and head on out to the local high school’s or college’s Football game and enjoy some school spirit!
- Halloween is known for haunted houses! There are several haunted houses in Utah to take your family out to enjoy!
- Frightmares at Lagoon! Lagoon is a staple for fun here in Utah! Get your scare on and go see all the chainsaw guys, witches, and ghouls at Lagoon this fall!
- Take a hayride with the family! This is a fun activity that the kids are sure to enjoy!
- With all the leaves falling, bundle up, rake up the leaves, and let the kiddos jump in them! This is sure to be a fun activity for the whole family!
- If you have little ones a Fall craft is always a great way to keep them occupied and teach them creativity!
We hope that you gathered some fun ideas for you and your family to do this Fall! If you enjoyed this post, make sure to share!
We found these ideas at the following websites!